Monday, June 28, 2021

Prix de West 2021

 

Express Ranches Great American Cowboy award~


 
"Overlook" (38x36) o/c SOLD

Just returned from the Prix de West exhibition and sale at the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum in Oklahoma City...what a HUGE and beautiful museum! I was surprised to receive the Great American Cowboy Award for the painting above, "Overlook"...

 "Okay With Lonesome" (24) o/l SOLD
 
I met a number of artists I have long admired and everyone at the show (including the tireless staff) were so kind and helpful -- the entire experience was non-stop fun and a truly spectacular event!

  
"A Beautiful Day" (36x36) o/c SOLD
 
     
All 3 of my paintings sold on opening night and the show overall made a tremendous comeback after being closed last year due to the Covid fiasco~
               

 
 (detail)
 
 (detail)
 

(detail)

Next year promises to be a blockbuster for their 50th Anniversary Celebration in 2022 and I look forward to attending and reconnecting with the many new friends I made there!

 

       Closing Dinner

Entry to Exhibition Hall

     End of the Trail sculpture!






No comments:

Post a Comment