Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Signature Artist Member with California Art Club!

"Waiting" (12x16) o/c

So happy to be upgraded to "Signature" Artist Member of the California Art Club!

This is a very prestigious art club founded in 1909 and built on the foundation of promoting and supporting contemporary-traditional fine art.  CAC is one of the oldest, largest and most active art organizations in the country, boasting past memberships of such notable west coast painters as, William Ritschel, Euphemia Fortune, Hanson Puthuff, Edgar Payne, William Wendt, etc.

I am very excited and honored to be part of such a great organization, and look forward to many years participating in their events and exhibitions! 





3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's quite an honor! Congratulations! Thanks so much for sharing your work here on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your article , your article is very petrified me in the learning process and provide additional knowledge to me , maybe I can learn more from you , I will wait for your next article, thanks. Visit here: https://speedycustomessaywriting.org/

    ReplyDelete